REACH Practicalities MasterClassPrint this Page
February 7, 2019
February 8, 2019
, Vienna, Austria
Global Leading Conferences
Milu Sini Lal
+36 1 848 05 60
We are happy to announce that we are organizing our REACH Practicalities MasterClass on 7th-8th February, 2019 in Vienna, Austria led by Mark Selby, Owner of Denehurst Chemical Safety Ltd! REACH is the acronym for the new European Union regulation covering the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals. After the initial phase of REACH registrations in 2010 and 2013, many lessons have been learned. However, for many registrants, the 2019 deadline for substances manufactured or imported in the range 1 – 100 will be their first experience with registration under REACH.
Some of the learning outcomes include:
- Maintain registrations through updates
- Learn about the most important regulatory demands on registrations
- Know more about DNEL / PNEC impact and making changes if revisions needed
- Get to know more the dossier requirementsand supporting documents
- Be aware of CoRAP and higher-level reviews
For more information, please visit our website and request the Agenda!