IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss Modelling MasterClasss 2.0Print this Page
November 15, 2018
November 16, 2018
Hotel Mercure Wien City, Vienna, Austria
Global Leading Conferences
Milu Sini Lal
+36 1 848 05 27
- IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss Modelling MasterClass 2.0, 15-16, November, 2018 – Vienna, Austria
After 5 fully booked events we are organizing IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss Modelling MasterClass 2.0 on 15-16 November, 2018 in Vienna, Austria led by Dr. Guido Sopp and Ingrid Nemetz, IFRS 9 Experts from Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA).
The IFRS 9 ECL MasterClass 2.0 was designed to improve the level of knowledge in the field of modelling requirements from IFRS 9, the EBA Stresstest-Methodology, the EBA IRB-Guidelines and the upcoming Basel IV standards. The MasterClass approach is vastly practical and is essential for professionals in the field of accounting, auditing and finance, who are aiming for career development. It will help you to understand the fundamental concepts and principles underlying the many new regulations and equip participants with the knowledge to handle the practical implementation challenges and to sort out the complex differences. The MasterClass will cover new regulatory topics, especially the Credit Risk Stress test.
Why you should attend the IFRS 9 ECL MasterClass 2.0:
- Align IFRSRequirements and EBA-IRB-Guidelines
- Differentiate differences in parameterizationfrom conceptual differences
- Run EBA-Stress Teston IFRS 9 data
- Observe the latest SSM Guidanceon NPL Valuation and Management
- Determine Regulatory Capital: CRR and IFRS 9
- Become aware of critical issuesto be solved with IFRS 9 in defaults, NPLs and Stage 3
For the training description, detailed trainer profile and training program, please request the Training Agenda!