topcreditcardprocessors.com Contributor Program
We are launching a high end blog discussion trends and developments within the merchant services industry. We are interested in publishing content as long as the content is: exclusive, unique, trendy, non-spammy, thought-provoking, and engaging. We highly encourage the usage of images to visualize the concepts and ideas presented in the article.
Our publishing team will have the final say on which articles will be approved prior to publishing. Articles not approved will not have the reason for rejection provided. Please do not submit an article which will not have value to others within the industry. Self-promotional articles will be rejected automatically.
Please review the contributor requirements before filling out the form below.
- Submitted content should be unique when submitted. Content published elsewhere online will not be accepted.
- Content submitted must be exclusive. It should not be published elsewhere on the Internet.
- Content should use imagery to help convey concepts and ideas.
- 1,500 words minimum.
- Articles are to be submitted through our WordPress panel
- Author's name, company name, address, email, and a brief bio must be provided.
- Informative and helpful links are allowed. Those of a spammy or self-promotional nature will not be accepted.
- Credit Card Processing: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Efficiency, Variance, Customer Support.
- High Risk Processing: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Security, Fraud Detection, Customer Support.
- Merchant Cash Advance: Rates, Calculation Methods, Customer Support, Efficiency, Security.
- Small Business Loans: Rates, Calculation Methods, Customer Support, Efficiency, Security.
- Retail Processing: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Efficiency, Variance, Customer Support.
- Mobile Processing: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Efficiency, Variance, Customer Support.
- Check Processing: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Efficiency, Variance, Customer Support.
- ACH Processing: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Efficiency, Variance, Customer Support.
- Merchant Services: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Efficiency, Variance, Customer Support.
- Multi-Currency Processing: Competitive Rates, Accuracy, Efficiency, Timeliness, Security.
- Online Credit Card Processing: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Efficiency, Variance, Customer Support.
- Enterprise Credit Card Processing: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Efficiency, Variance, Customer Support.
- Tablet PoS: Features, Customization, Pricing, Updates, Customer Support.
- Point of Sale Systems: Features, Customization, Pricing, Updates, Customer Support.
- ISO Agent Programs: Residuals, Marketing, Support, Variety, Equipment.
- Chargeback Prevention: Automation, Accuracy, Support, Reporting, Training.
- Equipment Leasing: Customer Service, Implementation, Equipment Quality, Service Quality, Availability.
- Merchant Processing: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Efficiency, Variance, Customer Support.
- Acquiring Banks: Variance, Security, Risk Assurance, Communication, Standards Compliance.
- ATM Machines: Customer Support, Features, Security, Efficiency, Reliability.
- Disaster Recovery: Risk Management, Efficiency, Monitoring, Recovery, Reporting.
- EMV Compliance: Network Security, Fraud Detection, Efficiency, Standards Compliance, Customer Support.
- Fraud Detection : Analysis, Implementation, Communication, Strategy, Automation.
- Gift & Loyalty Cards: Tracking Methods, Customer Support, Implementation, Reporting, Design Quality.
- Micro Payment Solutions: Timeliness, Reliability, Efficiency, Offerings, Reporting.
- Online Bank Deposit: Security, Data Protection, Reliability, Monitoring, Customer Service.
- Payment Gateway: Pricing, Features, Ease of Use, Customer Support, Security.
- Payment Platforms: Competitive Rates, Reliability, Efficiency, Variance, Customer Support.
- PCI Compliance: Firewall, Data Encryption, Software, System Security, Monitoring.
- Portfolio Sales: Efficiency, Security, Automation, Volume, Timeliness.
- Contributor grants Publisher exclusive permission to include his/her editorials (the "Article") on topcreditcardprocessors.com, or any sites within the Publisher's network, as well as any future publications associated with the Publisher. Contributor agrees by submitting an Article(s) to Publisher that the work is unique in nature and written by the Contributor. Contributor agrees that the article is not owned by any third party, the article is accurate, and the article has not been obtained through unlawful means. Contributor agrees that the Article has not been previously published in any manner or medium with the exception of the Contributor's personal website or blog, or in the public domain, specifically but not limited to, print or electronic means, and that publication of the article will not violate any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party. Contributor further warrants that no material infringes or violates any personal property rights or contains defamation, invades anyone's privacy, is not of libelous nature, and does not contain libel.
- Contributor Agrees to grant the Publisher ownership to all future rights of Article(s) including non-exclusive right and license to (1) access, use, reproduce, distribute, translate, publicly display, and digitally display the Article(s) on its website topcreditcardprocessors.com; (2) to sublicense the Article(s) for republication, redistribution, translation and display on the Internet; (3) to edit, modify, expand, the Article(s), including removing content as topcreditcardprocessors.com deems necessary or appropriate to protect against potential liability. Contributor agrees that articles submitted to Publisher do not have to be published nor does a reason have to be provided for the rejection of the submission.
- In no event shall Publisher be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including loss of profits, revenue, data, or use, incurred by Contributor or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, even if Publisher or any other person has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Publisher reserves the absolute right to cancel or terminate the Agreement at any time.
- The Contributor hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submits, for itself and its property, to the exclusive jurisdiction of any Indiana state court, sitting in Marshall County, and any appellate court from any thereof, in any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or for recognition or enforcement of any judgement, and each of the Parties hereto hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that all claims in respect of any such action or proceeding may be heard and determined in such Indiana State Court.