28720 Roadside Drive,
Agoura Hills, California, USA 91301
- Major Clients:
- Year Founded:
- Fulltime Employees:
- Active Clients:
- Client Retention Rate:
- Primary Services:
- Secondary Services:
Key People at Maverick Capital
At Maverick Capital, our goal is to help fund your small or medium-sized business and help it acquire the working capital it needs. Since the needs of every business are unique, we offer several different funding programs to help you find the solution that is right for you, whether you own a high-volume, established business or starter business in its first or second year. We offer both Merchant Cash Advance programs and Micro-loan programs. Each type of program features very competitive rates and flexible repayment options as well as unparalleled merchant customer service and the experience of seasoned professional advisors.
Merchant cash advances are an investment in small businesses. By advancing working capital against future sales, merchants can cash easily and quickly. It’s free to apply and, unlike most companies, we will utilize the best program for your business’s needs. Depending on the business type, business history and amount of capital requested, we will utilize our different programs. A merchant cash advance does not require a fixed monthly payment like a bank loans: the natural flow of a business dictates how much is repaid in a given month. With no collateral, no interest payments and paybacks done on future sales, merchants are able to have a easy way to acquire capital quickly that they do not need to worry about as it is paid back all on upcoming receivables.
Capital. It’s what every small business needs yet is so hard to secure, especially in today’s tight-money climate. For existing businesses, it may also be needed to survive market fluctuations, expand with new equipment or more space, and that’s where Maverick Business Funding can help. Designed for small businesses that do limited credit card sales, the Business Loan program allows for loans up to $250,000 and is repaid via daily or weekly ACH payments. Our experienced loan advisors will guide you to solution that is the perfect for your business. Our business loans offer fast and easy access to working capital for qualified merchants, a business development opportunity for merchants to expand and grow, and capital although credit card sales may be limited.
- No case studies found
Have your case studies featured here. Benefits to Uploading a Case Study.
- Showcase your merchant services expertise.
- Allow potential clients to understand your strengths.
- Establish yourself as a leader within the industry.
- #3 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company Agoura Hills, California, Jan 2019
- #4 - Best Small Business Loans Company Agoura Hills, California, Jan 2019
- #5 - Best Small Business Loans Company Malibu, California, Jan 2019
- #6 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company Oak Park, California, Jan 2019
- #7 - Best Merchant Processing Company USA, Jan 2019
- #24 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company USA, Jan 2019
- #13 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company USA, Dec 2018
- #24 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company USA, Nov 2018
- #4 - Best Small Business Loans Company Calabasas, California, Jan 2019
- #4 - Best Small Business Loans Company Oak Park, California, Jan 2019
- #6 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company Calabasas, California, Jan 2019
- #6 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company Malibu, California, Jan 2019
- #8 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company Topanga, California, Jan 2019
- #3 - Best Merchant Processing Company USA, Dec 2018
- #7 - Best Merchant Processing Company USA, Nov 2018