Next Generation Performance ManagementPrint this Page
November 29, 2018
November 30, 2018
Novotel Budapest Danube, Budapest, Hungary
Global Leading Conferences
Milu Sini Lal
+36 1 848 05 27
- Next Generation Performance Management (PM) and Performance Appraisals (PA) MasterClass, 29-30 November, 2018 – Budapest, Hungary
I am writing to draw your attention to our Next Generation Performance Management and Performance Appraisals MasterClass which will be held on the 29th and 30th of November, 2018 in the beautiful city of Budapest, Hungary led by Robert Mosley, Global Remuneration Expert and HR Consultant.
The course objective of Next Generation Performance Management and Performance Appraisals MasterClass will be Performance Management and Performance Appraisals. It is crucial to design and define the right performance management system that supports your organisation’s goals and business objectives and encourages the development of each individual employee. HR professionals already know that individual performance management is an important tool for improving organisation performance.
This new-and-improved course will share latest best-practice approaches for abandoning the annual end-of-year performance appraisal meeting and how you can abandon annual KPIs, by moving to monthly milestones and monthly “MSCs”, and monthly 10-minute feedback sessions.
- Best practices
- Regulatory insight
- Case studies
- Templates and Step-by-step guides
By the end of the MasterClass you will understand how to:
- Get an individual performance management system working successfully
- Achieve and implement and a culture of performance management
- Increase the effectiveness of employee performance appraisals
- Critically analyse and develop your own performance management system
For the training description, detailed trainer profile and training program, please request the Training Agenda!