- January 29, 2013
- January 30, 2013
- Conference Location:
- Washington Hilton Washington, DC, -
- Rod Boyer
- American Conference Institute
- Corporate Address:
- 45 West 25th Street, New York, , USA , 10010
- Phone Number:
- 1(888) 593-7243
American Conference Institute’s 7th National Forum on Prepaid Card Compliance will bring together an unparalleled faculty of regulatory and enforcement officials, compliance experts from industry leaders, and outside counsel specializing in prepaid card regulatory compliance who will provide you with best practices and targeted guidance in these most uncertain times for the industry
The prepaid card industry continues to be faced with a rapidly moving legal landscape. It is experiencing unprecedented legal and regulatory challenges at the federal level:
• The CFPB has now turned its attention to prepaid cards, and the industry is bracing itself in the wake of their final rule on International Remittance Transfers as well as their advance notice of proposed rulemaking on a variety of issues.
• FinCEN’s latest initiatives, including ANPR’s on the Cross Border Monetary Instrument Rule, Customer Due Diligence and guidance on Customer Identification Processes. Plus, lingering issues on their sweeping final rule on prepaid access.
• The Durbin Amendment’s treatment of prepaid cards differs significantly from industry expectations prior to the rule’s release, raising critical questions as to which prepaid products are covered and which are not; moreover, the next phase of the Amendment will go into effect April 1, 2013, and will directly affect the prepaid industry.
For more information, please visit our website: www.americanconference.com/prepaidcard
Top Credit Card Processors members are entitled to a discount when referencing the code: TCCP 200